Saturday, May 31, 2008

I FINALLY FEEL EXCITED ABOUT OLOMOUC!

Practice went well today, even though my knees and feet and backbone hurt alot from the choreo, it was quite worth it because it turned out to be quite nice afterall. Mr Toh didn't flare up at us, I got promoted to second row (next to eliz, was initially at the first row with ly) and we basically had a good time :D

The choir jackets arrived and there was a mess due to the sizes of the jackets. Hope it'll shrink and eliz is always bubbly, so I shall always stay happy too (sorry again for being emo these days) and you can have my jacket after the trip if you want! Sorry to Peixuan and qianyu and yingjun too, really.


Anyway, I went bused down to bedok market (opp TJC) with Peixuan and qianyu to get our BISCUITS IN A TIN! ohyeah, denise was on the same bus as us just that we got ofbought alot of biscuits and only paid 1 buck per person! Peixuan got fascinated with stickers again and bought alot of them, including a deck of winnie the pooh playing cards :D Spent 80cents on stickers for me but I like tinkerbell so its okay.

Px and I bought a bowl of yong tau foo at the market @ only 1.50 per bowl (with 10 pieces of..stuff) Which was seriously very worth it, the soup wasn't bad either! :D Took a bus to simei mrt after lunch and I got happy again after that. Px and I got ourselves hairnets, pins and a pretty pouch (the shopaholic in me decided to buy a matching pencilcase too)

HELLO I FOUND MY BEADS SO WE CAN FINALLY MAKE THE BANDS. yay.


I vow to keep myself in good mood ALL DAY especially when I'm with my friends, because I don't want to waste my time feeling sad due to a moment of sensitivity.



Kaiying Alicia Siyun and Anna Ashley are coming to my house for dinner before my flight! Annia's in KL though ): HAVE FUN THERE DEAR! :D

No comments: